: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/htmlcxx.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/htmlcxx
- Last scan: 2021-01-12 03:03:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-17 21:51:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
htmlcxx (0.87-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/copyright: Use https protocol in Format field
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
* d/watch: Use https protocol
[ Stephen Kitt ]
* New upstream release.
* Add myself as co-maintainer. Closes: #975013.
* Acknowledge NMU. Closes: #834503.
* Ship default.css in libcss-parser-pp0v5.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 13, enabling parallel
building. Closes: #795700.
* Drop the C++ symbols files; they’ll come back once the symbol
visibility is tightened in the libraries.
* Add “Build-Depends-Package” in libcss-parser0.symbols.
* Set “Rules-Requires-Root: no”.
* Fix a spelling mistake.
* Switch to version 4 for debian/watch.
* Store the htmlcxx manpage as troff rather than DocBook; this means
we can drop xsltproc and related build-dependencies, and the build
no longer generates any documentation.
* Enable all hardening build options.
* Drop the ancient versioned dependency on dpkg-dev.
* Standards-Version 4.5.1, no further change required.
-- Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:08:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.87-1