: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hunt.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 180224
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/hunt
- Last scan: 2023-03-26 12:35:09+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-02 02:01:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
hunt (1.5-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
- debian format from 1.0 to 3.0.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
- Added a Homepage field.
- Added iptables to Suggests field.
- Added Rules-Requires-Root field.
- Added the Vcs-* fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.1.
- Improved the long description.
* debian/docs: created from migrations as a result of the new (reduced)
format debian/rules to install the upstream README, README.tp and TODO
* debian/manpage/*: created files to produce the manpages tpserv.8 and
* debian/manpages: created to install the manpages.
- 000_old.patch: created from migrations debian format from 1.0 to 3.0.
- 010_fix-manpage.patch: created to change section to 8, fixed macro '..)'
not define and remove trailing whitespaces.
- 020_fix-GCC-hardening-hunt.patch: created to add GCC hardening.
- 030_add-GCC-hardening-tpserv.patch: created to add GCC hardening. Thanks
to Vagrant Cascadian <email@example.com>.
- 040_fix-arguments-synchijack.patch: created to fix some strings without
- 050_fix-spelling-rstd.patch: created to fix spelling error in source
* debian/rules: created override_dh_auto_build to make tpserv binary and fix
FTCBFS. Thanks to Helmut Grohne <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #929647)
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/source/lintian-overrides: created to override a message about
the manpage because it was already sent to upstream. This override
was requested by lintian.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
* debian/watch: added a fake site to explain about the current status
of the original upstream homepage.
-- Braulio Henrique Marques Souto <email@example.com> Thu, 17 Nov 2022 22:28:19 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5-8