: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/hydra.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/hydra
- Last scan: 2022-01-20 00:18:06+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-26 21:23:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
hydra (9.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 188.8.131.52 (no changes).
+ Refresh 05_add_option_to_cflag.diff patch.
+ Refresh 03_use_bin_path.diff patch.
+ Remove 10_fix_ftbfs_xhydra.diff patch.
+ Merge with upstream.
* set not-needed value in Forwarded field in some patches.
+ Update field name.
+ Uses build system compiler and pkg-config. (Closes: #983058)
+ Thanks to John Scott for the patch.
-- Daniel Echeverri <email@example.com> Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:52:58 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/9.2-1