: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/hydrogen.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/hydrogen
- Last scan: 2022-12-05 12:03:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-14 05:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hydrogen (1.2.0~beta1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 1.2.0-beta1+dfsg.
* Clean Hydrogen of currently non-DFSG new documentation
- Use Files-Excluded to exclude tutorial_en.html, which has no source.
- Add dversion mangling so that uscan will continue to function correctly.
* Rebase patch queue onto this release.
* Add libqt5svg5-dev and qttools5-dev-tools to build deps.
* Drop now irrelevant and incorrect usr/share/hydrogen/data/*.h2song from
* Install new default theme.
* Copyright: Update my email address and years.
* Update watch file to correctly mangle upstream prerelease version
separator; The effect is $1-foo-1 to $1~foo-1 in the Debian package; This
is needed because all prereleases should sort lower than the actual
[ Nicholas D Steeves and Dennis Braun ]
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.6.1 (no changes required).
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Nov 2022 14:22:34 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0_beta1+dfsg-1