: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/2017.09.19_dfsg-1 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-multimedia/hydrogen-drumkits.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-multimedia/hydrogen-drumkits.git
- Last scan: 2019-06-15 14:40:08+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2019-06-16 17:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
hydrogen-drumkits (2017.09.19~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2017.09.19~dfsg (Closes: #869180)
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Include git-buildpackage helper script postclone.sh with source.
* Updated copyright info
* Use https protocol in initial format line.
* Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields. Thanks to Ben Finney.
* Improved details of copyright holders.
* Documented origins/assumptions of copyright holders.
* Dropped undocumented copyright years.
* Merged equally licensed Files sections with same copyright holder.
* Fixed include verbatim licenses:
- CC0, CC-BY-3.0, CC-BY-SA-3.0, CC-BY-SA-3.0-us.
* Dropped bogus initial wildcard Files section
(The "upstream" tarball is created ad-hoc with no common copyright holders
* Clarified origin of ColomboAcousticDrumkit license, and fixed include
exception. Thanks to James Cowgill (see bug#869180).
* Fixed license of ElectricEmpireKit, and added comment clarifying
origin as embedded inside drumkit file itself.
* Fixed license of drumkits VariBreaks and HardElectro1 to be GPL-2.
Documented origin of licenses.
* Tidy control file: Sort uploaders.
* Added myself as uploader.
* Re-licensed packaging as GPL-2+.
* Added lintian overrides regarding license in License-Reference field.
[ IOhannes m zmölnig ]
* Refreshed drumkits.json
* Switched circAfrique.h2drumkits download URL (avoiding 404)
* Fixed get-orig-sources script
* Flag to keep working directory
* Updated copyright info
* Clarified license information by some of Artemiy Pavlov's drumkits
* Dropped unused CC-BY-SA-4.0
* Added copyright information for drumkits.json
* Added README.Debian with notes on the included drumkits. (LP: #1647046)
* Use modern Vcs-* stanzas
* Have effect-drumkits suggest hydrogen-drumkits
* Bumped standards version to 4.1.0
-- IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:13:56 +0200
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/2017.09.19_dfsg-1
- Git log:
Author: Felipe Sateler <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Apr 16 13:54:47 2018 -0300
Change maintainer address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Ondřej Nový <email@example.com>
Date: Mon Feb 19 10:21:43 2018 +0100
d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org