: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/ibus-pinyin.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/ibus-pinyin
- Last scan: 2019-05-23 13:53:05+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-24 12:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ibus-pinyin (1.5.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Refresh packaging instructions.
+ Bump debhelper compat to v11.
+ Update maintainer field and use debian-input-method list as maintainer
email address. (Closes: #899958).
+ Update package description and mention package's deprecation status.
* Add NEWS.Debian file to mention that this package is deprecated and users
should install ibus-libpinyin instead. (Closes: #891329).
The package will be removed after Debian Buster release.
-- Boyuan Yang <email@example.com> Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:53:42 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5.0-5