: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/icecc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/icecc
- Last scan: 2019-10-17 06:16:18+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-23 03:36:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
icecc (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Add the libarchive-dev, and libzstd-dev build dependencies, used by the
- add them also to the dependencies of libicecc-dev, as they are needed
when linking to the static libicecc
* Update install files
- stop symlinking icecc.1 as icerun.1, as the latter is now a proper
* Stop passing TAR=/bin/tar to configure, as the new version does not use it
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump compat to 11
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11
- remove --parallel to dh
- stop using the autoreconf dh addon, and drop the dh-autoreconf build
* Stop using the autotools_dev dh addon, as it is obsolete, and implicitly
done by autoreconf; drop the autotools-dev build dependency.
* Switch from --list-missing to dh_missing --fail-missing.
* Remove a trailing whitespace in control.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0, no changes required.
[ Imre Tarjanyi ]
* Add config option to set cache limit of the icecc daemon. (Closes: #919309)
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:39:18 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3-1