: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/icemon.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/icemon
- Last scan: 2019-08-16 21:14:27+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-24 19:16:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
icecc-monitor (3.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
- remove --parallel for dh, as now done by default
* Remove Fathi Boudra from Uploaders, as requested by the MIA team.
* Remove the get-orig-source target from rules, as it was broken for a long
time (refers to dpatch, and SVN).
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes required.
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Bump the libicecc-dev build dependency to >= 1.2, to make sure to use the
newer icecc static library.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:07:54 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.0-1