: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/id3tool.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/id3tool.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-21 00:54:06+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-22 04:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
id3tool (1.2a-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use the HTTPS scheme for the copyright format specification URL.
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1 with no changes.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 and the build dependency
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza.
* Switch to git-dpm and rename the patches.
* Fix some more typographical errors.
* Mark all the patches as forwarded upstream (via private e-mail).
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:14:51 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2a-8