: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/idzebra.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/idzebra
- Last scan: 2021-09-15 12:53:09+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-24 05:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
idzebra (2.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version:
- Upstream has removed the test 'tstbfile1', which failed intermittently,
causing build failures (Closes: #973123).
- Instances removed in idzebra 2.2.1 (not released in Debian) have been
reinstated. These were bf_alloc, bf_free, bf_xopen and bf_xclose.
- Build-Depend on libyaz-dev >= 5.29.0 and zlib1g-dev.
- Sort package Depends lists and unify formatting.
- Sort package stanzas.
- Add Depends packages to libidzebra-2.0-dev.
* Drop encoding.patch and idzebra-clean.patch. Both were accepted upstream.
* Add a superficial autopkgtest for libidzebra-2.0-dev.
-- Hugh McMaster <email@example.com> Tue, 10 Nov 2020 22:32:15 +1100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.2-1