: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/unixabg/ifetch-tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/unixabg/ifetch-tools
- Last scan: 2022-09-26 11:55:05+00
- Next scan: 2022-09-27 11:02:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ifetch-tools (0.18.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Richard Nelson ]
* Be more aggressive on ifetch-tools stop_daemon in debian/ifetch-tools.init.
* Reduce wait time for service to fully die in debian/ifetch-tools.init.
* Sync def of pullimage from ifetch to wwwifetch.
* Improve logging and backup of logs for debug abilities in
* Update copyright in project files.
* Update version to 0.18.4-next in ifetch and wwwifetch.
* Adjust version number for release of 0.18.4 in ifetch and wwwifetch.
* Adjust version for 0.18.5-next for next development in ifetch and wwwifetch.
* Adjust debian/changelog for upload to mentors.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13 in debian/control.
* Another adjustment on debian/changelog.
* Adjust rtsp path to require authentication in wwwifech.
* Using backtick for last line on log file info in wwwifetch.
* Add note for path needed when using helpers/rtsp-to-jpegs.sh with
* Drop auto disabled component in examples/ifetch-tools.conf.
* Dropping fps from 10 to 5 on ffmpeg call in helpers/rtsp-to-jpegs.sh.
* Improve live and archive views with a loading image in wwwifetch and
* Adjust version to 0.18.5 for next release in ifetch and wwwifetch.
-- Richard Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Sep 2021 12:43:08 -0500
- This branch is even with tag v0.18.5