: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.hadrons.org/git/debian/pkgs/inetutils.git
- Branch: main
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.hadrons.org/cgit/debian/pkgs/inetutils.git
- Last scan: 2022-10-05 00:57:01+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-05 22:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
inetutils (2:2.3-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add CVE references to changelog entries and patches.
* Place Source field next to Format in debian/copyright.
* Improve metadata and description for old patch taken from FreeBSD.
* Refer to telnet-ssl and telnetd-ssl instead of netkit-telnet and
netkit-telnetd as implementation reverts, now that the latter have
been slated for removal from Debian, as they were essentially the same
except for the SSL/TLS support. (Closes: #1020542)
Thanks to Bastian Germann <email@example.com>.
-- Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:16:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 2.3-6