: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/inkscape.git -b experimental
- Branch: experimental
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/inkscape
- Last scan: 2019-10-11 05:20:13+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-19 15:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
inkscape (1.0~beta1+ds-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version 1.0~beta1. Closes: #933678
+ Also include the extensions. Closes: #933688
* Drop the Drop_PS_and_PDF_support_in_MimeType patch.
This was added without any real satisfying explanation many years ago,
and I could figure why anybody would want this.
Let's stop this unjustified divergence from upstream.
* Add back Marc Jeanmougin's upstream key.
* Drop all patches, mostly applied upstream.
* Move everything from Python2 to Python3. Closes: #883155
+ d/p/python3: Add patch to call python3 instead of python while building.
* d/control: Update Build-Depends.
* Bump debhlper compat level to 12.
* Remove an extension that work only on Windows. #930154
-- Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 Oct 2019 23:08:14 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0_beta1+ds-1