: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/ppentchev/install-mimic.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/ppentchev/install-mimic/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-08-18 09:56:21+00
- Next scan: 2018-08-19 09:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
install-mimic (0.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.4 with no changes.
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza and
override the upstream Makefile's INSTALL_SCRIPT and INSTALL_DATA.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 using the new
B-D: debhelper-compat (= 11) mechanism.
* Let dpkg-buildflags take care of the LFS compiler and linker flags.
* Add the year 2018 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* New upstream release, update the upstream copyright years.
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 May 2018 13:58:25 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.0-1