: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/ppentchev/install-mimic.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/ppentchev/install-mimic/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2018-12-19 02:59:50+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-20 06:01:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
install-mimic (0.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1: install the extracted
upstream release notes as NEWS and not changelog.
* Drop the Lintian overrides related to B-D: debhelper-compat -
Lintian 2.5.98 no longer emits these warnings and errors.
* Add trivial autopkgtests running adequate and feature-check.
* Minimize the upstream signing key, only keep the firstname.lastname@example.org UID.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Sat, 15 Dec 2018 02:57:17 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.0-2