: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git/
- Last scan: 2018-06-25 00:45:21+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-26 01:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
iodine (0.7.0-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* New version of iodine-client-start (1.0.6 + one commit) pulled from
upstream git repository (bd3b5e5).
Adds -oneline to ip(1) calls as a workaround for its changed output, and
drops ifconfig usage.
Thanks to Axel Beckert for the bug report and Barak A. Pearlmutter for the
quick fix. (Closes: #898672)
* Update Vcs-* fields and debian/control and remove respective lintian
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.2.
(And nothing newer, as we still use a variable in /etc/default/iodine
which conflicts with policy 220.127.116.11 since 4.1.3.)
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Use HTTPS for a couple of URLs in debian/*.
* Change priority from extra to optional in debian/control.
* Drop versioned build dependency on dpkg-dev.
Even oldoldstable has a new enough version.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Tue, 15 May 2018 23:32:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.0-8