: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.7.0-9 tag
- Git: https://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git/
- Last scan: 2019-10-13 08:27:01+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-14 06:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
iodine (0.7.0-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add debian/upstream/metadata.
* Refresh existing patches.
- 0001-osflags-use-pkg-config-for-systemd-support.patch: add 7b1df75 from
upstream Git as a preparation for the new cross.patch
- kfreebsd-hurd.patch: offset as a result of the former
* Add new patch cross.patch to fix cross compilation.
Allows one to pass PKG_CONFIG to the build system, which happens in
debian/rules, in order to bypass the build architecture pkg-config.
Thanks to Helmut Grohne for the bug report and the initial patch which was
slightly modified to apply against upstream's Git HEAD. (Closes: #921822)
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Remove trailing whitespace from debian/*.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Sat, 09 Feb 2019 21:09:13 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.7.0-9
- Git log:
Author: gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun Aug 4 15:17:22 2019 +0200
mark cross.patch as applied upstream