: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git
- Branch: tags/debian/0.7.0-7^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian/iodine.git/
- Last scan: 2017-11-21 09:16:07+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-23 04:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
iodine (0.7.0-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add dependency on net-tools.
Thanks to gustavo panizzo for the bug report. (Closes: #851477)
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
* Drop build dependency on "debhelper (>= 9.20160709~) | dh-systemd"
which is already covered by "debhelper (>= 10)".
* Drop explicit call to systemd sequence in debian/rules which is now
the default in debhelper compatibility level 10.
* Add dependency on lsb-base because the init script uses the lsb
utility functions. Thanks to lintian.
* Update years of packaging copyright.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:51:40 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.0-7