: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ipcalc-ng.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ipcalc-ng
- Last scan: 2021-04-17 04:32:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-25 22:34:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ipcalc-ng (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Added ronn in Build-Depends field to build manpages from markdown,
upstream writes manpage in markdown now.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
* debian/manpage/ipcalc-ng.1: created to provide a manpage since Debian's
ruby-ronn broke upstream manpage.
* debian/manpages: created to install the manpage.
- 010_new-name-adjustments.patch: updated.
- 020_disable-few-tests.patch: renamed from 030 to 020 and updated.
- 020_fix-random-private-description.patch: removed, fixed upstream.
* debian/rules: override_dh_installman was updated to remove the upstream
manpage and install the one we provided.
* debian/source/lintian-overrides: created to explain why upstream manpage
-- Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:45:08 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.0-1