: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/iroffer.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/iroffer
- Last scan: 2021-04-18 14:02:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-26 07:53:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
iroffer (1.4.b03-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: binary-targets' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Changed Priority from extra to optional.
- Created VCS fields.
- Removed Homepage field. The upstream homepage no longer exists.
- Added packaging rights for Adrian Bunk.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/patches/01_avoid_direct_changes.patch: fixed a spelling error in
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform trivial CI tests.
* debian/watch: added a fake site to explain about the current
status of the original upstream homepage.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 09 Apr 2020 13:28:53 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.b03-7