: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/openstack/services/ironic-inspector.git
- Branch: tags/debian/6.0.0-1^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/openstack/services/ironic-inspector.git
- Last scan: 2017-11-22 11:02:19+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-24 08:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ironic-inspector (6.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Updating vcs fields.
* Updating copyright format url.
* d/copyright: Changed source URL to https protocol.
* Updating maintainer field.
* Running wrap-and-sort -bast.
* Standards-Version: 4.1.1.
* Deprecating priority extra as per policy 4.0.1.
* New upstream release:
- Can (again) be installed without crashing (Closes: #881598).
* Fixed (build-)depends for this release.
* Rebase patch.
* Do not add python-pydot3 and python-construct as b-d, as that's for the doc
and we won't package it.
* Only run unit tests, not functional.
* Now generating inspector.conf with oslo-config-generator.
-- Thomas Goirand <email@example.com> Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:29:54 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.0.0-1