: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/irony-mode.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/irony-mode
- Last scan: 2020-03-29 12:16:26+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-05 11:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
irony-mode (1.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Drop transitional dummy package "irony-mode".
* Add Breaks and Replaces against less than this version.
* Elpa-irony-mode now Provides irony-mode.
* Drop Christoph Egger from Uploaders; He has not worked on this
package since 2016 and did not follow up on a 27 Sep 2019 email that
requested confirmation of continued interest.
* Add 0002-README-Add-section-about-how-to-access-newer-version.patch
This patch adds a section documenting how backports are the
recommended mechanism to get newer versions of Clang and irony-mode,
and it also provides a link to Sylvestre Ledru's unofficial LLVM
nightly repository. While the latter method is not officially
supported, I agree with Sylvestre that it is a valuable service to
users who might want to live on the edge in this one aspect. Upstream
agrees, and in conclusion it's good for the irony-mode community.
* Build against libclang-10.
* Add clang-10 and llvm-10-dev to build-deps; compilation fails without
these with the following errors: 'Could NOT find LibClang (missing:
LIBCLANG_LIBRARY LIBCLANG_INCLUDE_DIR)' and 'Could not find a package
configuration file provided by "LLVM" with any of the following names:
* control: Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:42:12 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0-2