: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/iselect.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/iselect.git
- Last scan: 2018-05-26 06:20:09+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-27 08:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
iselect (1.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use HTTPS in Vcs-* headers.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
+ Drop "--with autoreconf" and build-dependency on dh-autoreconf.
* Enable all hardening build flags.
+ Convert to machine-readable DEP5 format.
+ Update license to be solely GPL. (Upstream removed the Artistic
license as alternative license in 1999 with the 1.2.0 release.)
+ Mention debian/screen-ir separately.
* Patch Makefile.in to not strip binaries so that an automatic -dbgsym
package is generated.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Mon, 06 Nov 2017 21:21:40 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0-3