: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/iwatch.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1085440
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/iwatch
- Last scan: 2023-03-29 06:22:26+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-03 19:45:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
iwatch (0.2.2-10) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.1.
- Little adjustments in long description.
- Added a comment about iwatch on GitHub.
- Added rights for Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Converted the last paragraph of the GPL-2 in a comment.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
- Added a caveat about iwatch running with systemd.
- Updated the manpage.
- Added a leading zero to all patch names.
- Refreshed all patches.
- Added a note about iwatch running under root as daemon when using
systemd. Thanks to Braulio Henrique Marques Souto. See #994857.
- Fixed and improved the previous text.
* debian/README.source: created to tell about iwatch on SF and GitHub.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable):
+ iwatch: Drop versioned constraint on lsb-base in Depends.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Fri, 02 Dec 2022 16:19:14 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.2-10