: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.9.21_dfsg-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/jackd2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 11034624
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/jackd2
- Last scan: 2023-10-02 04:28:06+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-09 06:39:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
jackd2 (1.9.21~dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Import Vagrant Cascadian's reproducible builds patches:
- Add 0001-man-fill_template-Use-numeric-year-month-date-for-ma.patch.
Without this patch, manpages may contain a locale-translated month name,
as well as a different date based on the build environment timezone.
- Add 0002-man-fill_template-Use-UTC-date-to-avoid-differences-.patch.
This patch solves variance in generated man page date stamps introduced
when man pages generated in different timezones are compared to each
- Add 0003-man-fill_template-Use-POSIX-compatible-comparison.patch. When
built in an environment where /bin/sh -> bash, all of these manpages are
built and included in the package. When /bin/sh -> dash, the manpages
that users depend on are absent from bin:jackd2.
(Closes: #1035329, #1035308).
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 04 May 2023 15:29:39 -0400
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.9.21_dfsg-3
- Git log:
Author: Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com>
Date: Thu May 4 19:29:40 2023 -0400
Mark reproducibility patches as forwarded, and set URL