: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/jailkit.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/jailkit
- Last scan: 2021-09-16 19:14:18+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-23 03:20:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
jailkit (2.22-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.22.
* The upstream made several fixes in source code. Consequently:
- Removed the following patches because they are no longer needed:
~ Renamed to 010_fix-manpage-level.patch.
~ Updated to be compliant with the new upstream release.
~ Added an extra Forwarded field.
- debian/rules: updated target override_dh_install to make it compliant
with the new upstream release.
- debian/source/include-binaries: no longer needed. Removed.
- Fixed the licensing for src/jk_lsh.c.
- Updated upstream e-mail address and copyright years.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:45:08 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.22-1