: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jblas.git
- Branch: tags/debian/1.2.4-1^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jblas.git
- Last scan: 2017-11-19 04:05:12+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-20 22:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
jblas (1.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.2.4.
* Fix FTBFS with Java 9. Thanks to Chris West for the report and patches.
* Ensure that jblas can be built twice in a row. Thanks to Zbigniew
Jedrzejewski-Szmek for the report. (Closes: #698176)
* Switch to compat level 10.
* Drop orig-tar.sh script.
* Improve watch file and detect new Github releases.
* Improve get-orig-source target.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1.
* Use canonical Vcs address.
* Migrate from CDBS to DH sequencer and fix FTBFS with multiarch
libatlas-base-dev. Thanks to Adrian Bunk for the report. (Closes: #877225)
* wrap-and-sort -sa.
* Add version-property.patch and fix the wrong version.
* Install javadoc with jblas-doc.docs.
* Remove jblas.lintian-overrides
* Add javadoc.patch and ignore errors when building the documentation. This
will create all necessary files including the missing index.html file.
* Build with debug symbols.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:25:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.4-1