: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jedit.git
- Branch: tags/debian/5.4.0+dfsg-2^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jedit.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-12 18:25:43+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-14 11:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
jedit (5.4.0+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.1.
* Use canonical VCS address.
* Remove override for dh_builddeb because xz is the default compressor now.
* Remove source/options file because xz is the default now.
* Fix FTBFS with OpenJDK 9.
Thanks to Chris West for the report. (Closes: #875583)
* Require at least Java 8 for compilation.
* Fix jedit.sh script and require at least a Java 8 runtime.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:54:30 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.4.0+dfsg-2