: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/jenkins-job-builder.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/jenkins-job-builder
- Last scan: 2020-11-26 04:46:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-12-03 00:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
jenkins-job-builder (3.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 3.2.0.
* Add patch to re-order some XML attributes, so they don't actually change
position between Python 3.7 and 3.8 and therefore fix test failure.
* Claim some copyright over debian/*.
* Use the more standard pybuild build system instead of tools from pkg-os
during the build.
* Fix cleaning of the built directory.
* Fix build the <nodoc> build profile/option (typoed as "nodocs" previously).
* Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com> Mon, 03 Feb 2020 23:56:22 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.0-1