: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/jpegpixi.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/jpegpixi
- Last scan: 2022-12-03 22:28:09+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-11 18:55:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
jpegpixi (1.1.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
- CDBS to DH.
- Copyright to 1.0 format.
- DebSrc to 3.0.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
- debian/docs: added 'AUTHORS' to install documentation.
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Closes: #965608
* debian/clean: created to remove files generated from the build process.
- Added Vcs-* field.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
- Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see: #929538)
* debian/patches/010_fix-groff-wrong-macro.patch: created to fix a macro
error in a translation file.
* debian/rules: added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to improve GCC
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/source/include-binaries: added to allow binarie in CI tests.
* debian/source/options: created to ignore changes in po/.
* debian/tests/control: added new tests.
* debian/watch: updated using a fake site to explain about the current
status of the original upstream homepage.
-- Guilherme de Paula Xavier Segundo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:32:15 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.1-5