: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/jupyter-notebook.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/jupyter-notebook
- Last scan: 2019-11-10 02:32:05+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-18 17:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
jupyter-notebook (6.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Use debhelper-compat instead of debian/compat.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
[ Gordon Ball ]
* New upstream release 6.0.0
* Stop building python-notebook, since upstream has ceased to support python
2.7 as of this version (Closes: #936775).
* Add a copy of create-react-class, a new JS dependency that has been
discontinued upstream, and is hence probably not a good candidate for
* Rebuild UMD artifacts from node-react using webpack, since the available
version does not appear to be usable in a script context.
* Use debhelper compat level 12
-- Gordon Ball <email@example.com> Fri, 01 Nov 2019 20:39:16 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/6.0.0-1