: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kaffeine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2445312
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kaffeine
- Last scan: 2023-03-25 11:10:04+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-01 11:59:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kaffeine (2.0.18+git20230226.439cd0d-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 13.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Update standards version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
* Switch Homepage to https://apps.kde.org/kaffeine/, as kaffeine.kde.org is
* Remove inactive Uploaders.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Update watch file to fetch content from the upstream git repository, so
it is possible to do a direct branch pull: the last release is more than
3 years old at this point, and it starts to be better to pull the branch
directly rather than cherry-picking fixes.
* New upstream git snapshot:
- fixes downloading of the scandata file (Closes: #1031959)
* Add a simple upstream/metadata file.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 26 Feb 2023 09:59:10 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.18+git20230226.439cd0d-1