: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kajongg.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kajongg.git/
- Last scan: 2018-05-24 23:26:05+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-25 21:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kajongg (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Update Vcs fields
* New upstream release (17.08.0):
- switches to PyQt5 (Closes: #874924, #864965)
* Update watch file, add upstream signature
* Update build-deps and deps with the info from cmake
* Maybe it's supposed be build using the setup.py
* Add patch: Fix-icons-path.patch
* Let's try again with cmake
* Add patch: don-t-set-the-prefix-twice.patch
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
* Update upstream metadata
* Add missing breaks/replaces against the kde-l10n packages
* Rediff patches
* Update runtime dependencies
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879308)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.2, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Switch from plain dh to dhmk.
* Remove unused appstream and libkf5kdelibs4support5-bin build dependencies.
* Switch the BIN_INSTALL_DIR cmake variable to KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR.
* Drop debian/not-installed, no more useful now.
* Drop Debian-only man page altogether: upstream does not provide any, and
our versions are not properly kept up-to-date. (Closes: #883727)
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 09 Dec 2017 09:08:54 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1