: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kalzium.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kalzium
- Last scan: 2019-11-15 23:36:21+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-23 00:35:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kalzium (4:19.08.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Scarlett Moore ]
* Update VCS entries in changelog.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5.0
- bump Qt packages to 5.9.0
- bump KF packages to 5.42.0
- remove libboost-python-dev (Closes: #890195), libkf5kdelibs4support-dev,
libkf5newstuff-dev, libqt5opengl5-dev, and qtdeclarative5-dev
* Update the patches:
- no_install_rpath_use_link_path.diff: refresh
- avoid_nameclash.patch: refresh
- add_missing_include.patch: drop, fixed upstream
* Explicitly remove the development stuff, to make sure it is not
accidentally shipped anywhere
- drop debian/not-installed, no more needed now
- invoke dh_install with --fail-missing, to not miss uninstalled files
* Small changes to copyright.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Wed, 09 Oct 2019 08:04:21 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.08.1-1