: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.2.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/kbd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/kbd
- Last scan: 2020-09-21 09:21:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-28 08:52:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
kbd (2.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/copyright: Use https protocol in Format field
* d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces
[ Andreas Henriksson ]
* debian/gbp.conf: upstream tags now have v prefix
* New upstream release.
- commit 12c4be5d fixes build with gcc-10 (Closes: #957398)
* Fix d/p/Change-misleading....-XLATE-mode.patch to apply
* Refresh remaining patches
* Cherry-pick const fixup from upstream
* Use --enable-libkeymap configure flag
* Build libcommon/libkbdfile as needed by libkeymap
* Cherry-pick upstream fix for CFLAGS
* Cherry-pick upstream format-string fix
* Avoid shipping any libtool files
* Drop obsolete upgrade maintscript code
* debian/gbp.conf: Remove build-area setting
* debian/copyright: use spaces rather than tabs to start continuation lines.
* Fix day-of-week for changelog entry 0.91-13.
-- Andreas Henriksson <email@example.com> Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:52:04 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.2.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Andreas Henriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Aug 21 15:59:29 2020 +0200
debian/watch: switch to github url
Both the github and kernel.org download locations seems to have
the new 2.3.0 release, but not on the altlinux.org ftp site.
Switch to github as it's the first in the list and also there's
a good watch example on the debian wiki for watching github....
Maybe using kernel.org would be better as there's also a signature