: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kbruch.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kbruch
- Last scan: 2020-06-29 12:14:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-08 04:08:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kbruch (4:20.04.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Stop installing NEWS, and README as documentation, as both files are
basically empty stubs pointing elsewhere.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 21:49:54 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.0-1