: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kchmviewer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kchmviewer
- Last scan: 2019-01-22 01:16:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-23 02:36:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kchmviewer (7.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Switch the build to Qt5: (Closes: #784476, #874936).
- remove the cmake, pkg-kde-tools, kdelibs5-dev, and libqtwebkit-dev build
- add the qtbase5-dev, and libqt5webkit5-dev build dependencies
- drop the usage of the kde dh addon
- force the use of the qmake build system
- export QT_SELECT=5 to make sure to use Qt5
* Update the patches:
- disable_check_new_version.patch: refresh
- link-x11.diff: drop, cmake is no more used
* Force the usage of QtWebKit, no matter the Qt5 version; patch
[ Andrey Rahmatullin ]
* Adopt the package (Closes: #879300), add myself to Uploaders.
* Remove Jose Luis Tallon from Uploaders (Closes: #838076).
* Switch to the debhelper compat level 11, adjust debhelper B-D accordingly,
remove explicit --parallel.
* Fix building with --as-needed (fix_lib_order.patch added).
* Install files manually as the qmake build system doesn't support
* Install the PNG icon, which wasn't installed previously for some reason.
* Update Vcs-* fields as the repo is moved to salsa.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
-- Debian KDE Extras Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 13 Jun 2018 00:25:19 +0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.7-1