: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kcolorchooser.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kcolorchooser.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-24 02:10:36+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-25 03:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kcolorchooser (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Drop old kcoloredit breaks/replaces, since it has no files in common with
it, and this could allow kcoloredit back in the archive.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Nov 2017 15:05:04 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1