: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdb.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdb
- Last scan: 2021-10-24 15:12:02+00
- Next scan: 2021-11-02 07:32:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdb (3.2.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Change the python3 build dependency to python3:any, as Python is needed
only as build tool.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 13
- remove debian/compat
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default behaviour
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
* Update symbols file.
* CI: disable the blhc job.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:03:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.0-5