: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kde-cli-tools.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kde-cli-tools
- Last scan: 2019-10-15 03:40:14+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-22 20:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kde-cli-tools (4:5.14.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Salsa CI automatic initialization by Tuco
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Remove the unused libkf5kdelibs4support-dev build dependency.
* Explicitly add the gettext build dependency.
* Drop the migration from kde-cli-tools-dbg, no more needed after two Debian
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
- drop patch shared_mime_cant_be_removed.patch, no more needed now
* Drop the commented out/unused 'acc' autopkgtest.
* Update lintian overrides.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Mon, 14 Oct 2019 23:05:54 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%5.14.5-2