: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/spectacle.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/spectacle
- Last scan: 2018-12-11 07:26:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-12 04:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kde-spectacle (18.04.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the build dependencies:
- bump cmake to >= 3.0~, as specified by the upstream build system
- bump qtbase5-dev, and qtdeclarative5-dev to >= 5.6.0~, as specified by
the upstream build system
- add libkf5newstuff-dev, new dependency
- bump libkf5purpose-dev to >= 5.44.0~, to make sure to use the Frameworks
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Remove duplicated Priority in ksnapshot.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:00:37 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/18.04.0-1