: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdeconnect.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdeconnect
- Last scan: 2020-07-04 23:57:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-10 08:03:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdeconnect (20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Sandro Knauß ]
* We don't need disable_networkPackageIdentityTest.patch anymore to
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Update watch file
* New upstream release (1.3.5). (Closes: #940489)
[ Nicolas Fella ]
* Point to new website.
* Remove suggestion of plasma-workspace.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release from KDE's release-service.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Update watch file and signing key for KDE's release-service.
* Update the patches:
- fix_typos_in_lanlinkprovider.cpp.patch: drop, fixed upstream
- ssl_socket_race_fix.diff: drop, fixed upstream
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump Qt packages to 5.10.0
- bump KF packages to 5.64.0
- add kirigami2-dev, libkf5people-dev, libkf5pulseaudioqt-dev,
libkf5wayland-dev, and qtmultimedia5-dev
- remove libkf5config-dev, and libkf5declarative-dev
- explicitly add gettext
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Unregister the removed /etc/xdg/autostart/kdeconnectd.desktop conffile.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Add the qml-module-org-kde-kirigami2 and qml-module-org-kde-people
dependencies, as hinted by the build system.
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway
- drop the libqca-qt5-2-plugins build dependency, no more needed now
* Temporarily enable the diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 key exchange algorithm,
as the Android application still uses it; backport the
kdeconnect-openssh-8.2.patch Arch Linux patch done by Antonio Rojas.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:59:36 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20.04.2-1