: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdenetwork-filesharing.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdenetwork-filesharing
- Last scan: 2020-10-25 09:47:10+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-30 21:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdenetwork-filesharing (4:20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Sandro Knauß ]
* New upstream release (18.04.1).
* Update Vcs links to salsa.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4 (No changes needed).
* Bump debhelper build-dep and compat to 11.
* Update Long description (Closes: #691634).
* Update copyright file for new upstream.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump extra-cmake-modules to 5.7.0
- add libkf5completion-dev
- remove unused libkf5doctools-dev
- explicitly add gettext
* Drop the migration from kdenetwork-filesharing-dbg, no more needed after
two Debian stable releases.
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Add Enhances: dolphin.
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:00:17 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.2-1