: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-std/kdevelop.git
- Branch: experimental
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-std/kdevelop.git
- Last scan: 2017-08-15 10:52:49+00
- Next scan: 2017-08-17 04:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdevelop (4:5.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer ]
* Make kdevelop depend upon kinit, it's required to get KIO support
(Closes: #851701). Thanks George Kiagiadakis for the bug report.
* Update packages descriptions to the more precise ones used by upstream.
Thanks frinring for the tip!
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Bump the kdevplatform-dev build & runtime dependencies to 5.1.1, as
indicated by the upstream build system.
* Update install files.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0, no changes required.
* Suggest cppcheck, as optional runtime tool.
* Do not install the upstream README anymore.
* Update lintian overrides.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:04:11 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.1.1-1