: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdevelop.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdevelop
- Last scan: 2022-01-20 03:06:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-27 18:29:00+00
- Merge requests: 3
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdevelop (4:5.6.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Drop the transitional kdevplatform-dev, and kdevplatform-l10n, no more
needed after two Debian stable releases.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
* CI: disable the blhc job.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Refresh patch optional-clang.diff.
* Remove the KDevelop 5.6.0 AppImage artifact from the AppStream XML, as it
refers to a platform that seems not supported by AppStream; patch
* Drop the breaks/replaces for versions older than Debian Buster.
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Oct 2021 10:17:53 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%5.6.2-5