: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdevelop-php.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kdevelop-php
- Last scan: 2020-02-22 01:23:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-29 13:04:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdevelop-php (5.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Enable all the reprotest variations in the salsa CI.
* Bump the kdevelop-dev build dependency to 5.5.0, as indicated by the
upstream build system.
* Use an environment variable for the version of plugins, to minimize changes
- add the dh-exec build dependency
- override the lintian info on that
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Remove breaks/replaces for versions older than two Debian stable releases.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 13 Feb 2020 21:36:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.5.0-1