: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdevelop-php.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kdevelop-php
- Last scan: 2022-12-08 04:12:04+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-13 12:53:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kdevelop-php (22.04.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1, no changes required.
* CI: enable again the blhc job.
* kdevelop-php is now part of the KDE release service, so:
- switch watch file to release-service locations
- import release-service GPG signing key
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.16
- bump Qt packages to 5.15.0
- bump KF packages to 5.78.0
- bump kdevelop-dev to 22.04.1
* Bump KDEV_PLUGIN_VERSION to 36, according to upstream.
* Modernize building:
- add the dh-sequence-kf5 build dependency to use the kf5 addon
automatically, removing pkg-kde-tools
- drop the manually specified kf5 addon for dh
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Remove inactive Uploaders, adding myself as one to avoid leaving the source
with no human maintainers.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 27 May 2022 11:02:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/22.04.1-1