: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.3.1+dfsg2-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/keras.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 5058560
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/keras
- Last scan: 2023-05-26 11:20:35+00
- Next scan: 2023-05-31 15:24:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
keras (2.3.1+dfsg2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Repack upstream to exclude pre-built docs. (Fixes source-is-missing.)
* Update imports from collections to collections.abc for Python 3.10.
* Update use of strings in h5py, decode from UTF-8 no longer necessary.
* Remove outdated dependency on python3-nose. (Closes: #1018385)
* Update standards version to 4.6.1.
* Do not clean docs sources or non-existent html dir.
-- Stephen Sinclair <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 Sep 2022 11:27:52 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.3.1+dfsg2-1
- Git log:
Author: Stephen Sinclair <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Sep 16 16:39:18 2022 +0000
Configure reprotest with nocheck, to avoid timeout.
It seems redundant to run all the tests again for this, and they take 1 hour to run,
causing it to exceed the 2-hour CI limit.