: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/keurocalc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 3473408
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/keurocalc
- Last scan: 2023-06-06 02:22:43+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-11 04:07:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
keurocalc (1.3.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default behaviour
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Drop the breaks/replaces for versions older than Debian Buster.
* Update the references to the upstream Git repository.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0
- bump Qt packages to 5.3.0
- drop "1" revision from the versions of KF packages
* Backport upstream commits 8a53b199623e7f948538c4ac1bb2812a380e9507 and
131044f534ea9e96579a982285445dc83d641cd6 to improve the AppStream XMLs;
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 28 Oct 2021 08:34:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.0-4