: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/keurocalc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/keurocalc
- Last scan: 2019-10-16 07:28:08+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-25 05:55:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
keurocalc (1.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix "[keurocalc] Future Qt4 removal from Buster"
- QT5 Port. (Closes: #874952)
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file and add signing-key.asc.
* Use --with=kf5 in rules.
* Update build depends as per cmake.
* Replace uploaders with myself with permission from
original maintainer to take over.
* Update copyright file.
* Bump compat to 12.
* Bump standards to 4.4.0; No remaining changes.
* Bump version to new version.
* Update install files.
* Add upstream metainfo file.
* Add hardening bindnow to rules file.
* Relase to unstable.
-- Scarlett Moore <email@example.com> Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:30:55 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.0-2