: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kexi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kexi
- Last scan: 2022-06-20 05:46:23+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-28 21:07:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kexi (1:3.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Drop all the l10n breaks/replaces, no more needed after two Debian stable
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 13
- remove debian/compat
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default behaviour
* Use execute_after_dh_auto_install to avoid invoking dh_auto_install
* Backport upstream commit 73d3fa8e7a1028c89b20c74f6444a76a722d8041 to fix
build with glib >= 2.68; patch
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 21 Aug 2021 19:21:24 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%3.2.0-3