: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kfloppy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kfloppy.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-19 06:34:11+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-20 02:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kfloppy (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* New upstream release (17.08.1)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
* Update upstream metadata
* Update build-deps and deps with the info from cmake
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879339)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Update the build dependencies:
- add libkf5crash-dev, optionally used for crash reporting
- remove unused: libkf5kdelibs4support-dev, and libkf5kio-dev
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:12:14 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1