: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kfloppy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kfloppy
- Last scan: 2020-04-01 00:06:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-09 00:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kfloppy (4:19.12.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Aurélien COUDERC ]
* Switch debian/watch to new KDE release service URL.
* New upstream release (19.12.2).
* Update build dependencies according to upstream build system:
- cmake >= 3.5
- Qt >= 5.9
- KF5 libraries >= 5.44
* Borrow minimal upstream signing key from k3b.
* Update upstream project website homepage URL.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set field Upstream-Contact in debian/copyright.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata
(already present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Drop kde-l10n migration, not needed anymore after 2 stable releases.
* Refresh debian/copyright.
* Switch from dhmk to dh --with kf5.
* Add hardening=+all build hardening flag.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0:
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
-- Aurélien COUDERC <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:44:41 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.12.2-1