: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kgeography.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kgeography
- Last scan: 2020-09-21 15:30:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-27 12:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kgeography (4:20.04.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Update install files.
* Fix the Format in copyright.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 02 May 2020 12:06:59 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.0-1