: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/khelpcenter.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/khelpcenter
- Last scan: 2020-10-19 17:16:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-28 09:33:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
khelpcenter (4:20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0
- bump Qt packages to 5.9.0
- bump KF packages to 5.64.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Drop the migration from khelpcenter-dbg, no more needed after two Debian
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Unregister khelpcenter.categories as conffile, as it is no more in /etc.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Conflict against dhelp < 0.6.26, as previous versions used to wipe out
/usr/share/doc/HTML. (Closes: #929882)
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:18:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.2-1