: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad.git
- Last scan: 2020-08-07 23:45:10+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-16 15:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kicad (5.1.6+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [9b510bb] d/control: Remove transitional package kicad-common
+ kicad-common is replaced by kicad-libraries, the transition of these
two packages was done within the Debian buster release. We can drop now
the old -common package for real.
* [fdd52e9] d/copyright: update upstream source for KiCad app
+ Some source code resources of the KiCad project have been changed since
the project has moved to GitLab, update the information within the
* [a77b08e] d/copyright: update years on contributors
+ The annual update for various parts of the source code and contributors.
* [b98cb97] dh: move to dh-compat 13
+ Increasing the debhelper version to 13 as this is the most recent
* [a300c96] New upstream version 5.1.6+dfsg1
* [2aed90b] d/control: adding Rules-Requires-Root to source section
* [d2e5861] d/rules: More split off into arch/indep targets
+ Moving to dh 13 requires more separation of the -arch and -indep targets.
dh_missing is now also more picky about files that are installed by the
upstream build system but not into one of the binary packages.
Due the ongoing Python2 removal in bulleseye we currently don't want to
install the files
as these are not Python3 ready.
* [49139de] d/watch: Adjust used resource onto GitLab
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 20:41:22 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.1.6+dfsg1-1