: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/5.1.6-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad-footprints.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad-footprints
- Last scan: 2020-08-04 00:18:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-09 16:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kicad-footprints (5.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [a00af40] New upstream version 5.1.6
+ No further changes needed.
*  d/control: increase Standards-Version to 4.5.0
* [f724614] d/control: adding Rules-Requires-Root to source section
* [8cde1f5] d/copyright: update years on contributors
+ Small updates due required updates for the years of contribution.
* [214648a] dh: move over to debhelper-compat
+ Moving over to use debhelper-compat (13).
* [9bdcc7a] d/k-f.lintian-overrides: Add override for needed folder
+ Lintian is complaining about an now empty folder within the package, but
the package is requiring this empty folder as otherwise the KiCad
application might do a segfault because of the normally removed folder.
* [2fa6385] d/README.Debian: Add some user specific information
+ Giving the user some extra information regarding the situation of
now shipped empty folders within the footprint libraries. Upstream says
that the removed folder should have no impact for users, but it's
probably better trying to explain the situation here.
* [ff98f4f] d/README.source: Small update for source information
+ Also update the information for managing the source for kicad-footprints
for potential future changes.
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 10:25:16 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/5.1.6-1
- Git log:
Author: Jean-Samuel Reynaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu May 14 07:26:45 2020 +0200
d/README.source: Fixup c&p error
The file is about kicad-footprints, but was taken from -templates.
Correct the instruction by simply correcting the folder name.
Fixup commit to 9ef8f5211e7440443b23224e0607d50695c8a5d1